Thursday, May 15, 2014

Baby Celebrities

Baby Celebrities

Jennifer Aniston
                                     (source)                                                                           (source)
We all know Jennifer Aniston; Star in the hit T.V. show from the 90's and 2000's, Friends. Have you ever seen Aniston's baby photo though? Dressed quite fashionably as a baby just like now, Jen strikes a pose as a child.


Brad Pitt


(source)                                                      (source)
I have to say, I see the similarities in the nose. Brad Pitt only looks better with age unless you look at a baby picture! Look at those chubby cheeks! Plus, the hair looked a little nicer as a baby. Cut your hair, Brad.


Angelina Jolie

         
                                         (source)                                                     (source)                                       
How could I put Brad Pitt on here without Angelina Jolie? Although she is beautiful now, she was a cutie as a baby! It looks a little like her nose changed though... It's probably nothing.


Steve Carell

                                        (source)                                                       (source)
Steve Carell hasn't aged much since he was a baby, has he? His bald baby head is so cute, but I couldn't imagine baby Steve being Michael Scott. He's obviously had a nose job since being a child.


Beyonce


(source)                                                     (source)
Singer Beyonce posted this baby picture of herself as a "Throwback Thursday" and all I have to say is what happened to the hair!? If I could grow a mane like that I would have it on my head in no time! Come on, Beyonce, Jay-Z would love it!

Thank you guys so much for reading this article! It means a lot! I know this one is short, but it's my first article so I just wanted to test the water out before I dove in. I will try to post as often as I can, but keep your eyes open for a Celebrity Fights blog post coming up!


No comments:

Post a Comment